——— J e n n i f e r L . D a w s o n ———
Communications, Education, and On Camera Professional
Jennifer Dawson is known for her enthusiasm and ability to motivate and energize groups. She is naturally social and a net-worker, enjoying team environments and public relations as well as acting in representative roles. Jennifer’s playful attitude spills over into her marketing and promotions work, both face to face and online. She brings with her an impressive following of contacts and a passion for building networks.
BigDealDawson.com • Toronto ON. Canada • BigDealDawson@gmail.com • +1.647.270.4138 • @BigDealDawson
Jennifer is looking for a new challenge involving her unique mix of skills at a management level.
Educational Instruction. Film, Media and On-Camera. Spokesperson and Coordinator.
Master’s of Teaching
Griffith University Masters, Australia, graduated with Honors
January 2006, July 2008
Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
September 2001 to April 2006
Honors Degree in English and Women Studies.
Toronto Nike Runner’s Lounge Host
May 2011 to June 2012
Host Events and act as Coordinator and Spokesperson for weekly runs and special events.
Plan routes and lead runs while managing run leaders and staff members.
Produce online media for Nike Runner’s Lounge (Photography and Videos)
National Ballet Of Canada
Turnout Cabinet Member for Sales and Sponsorship
October 2010 to Present
As Cabinet memeber of the National Ballet of Canada’s private fundraising body, ‘Turnout’, Jennifer assists with events, promotions, fundraising and sales, for this respected and iconic Canadian arts institution.
2008 to Present
- The Vow with Rachael McAdams, Channing Tatum, Scott Speedman, and Sam Neil.
- The Islands, Heartbeats.
- Joey Stylez, Kool Runnin.
- Lead character for Stutz beverage campaign.
Notch Film Company
January 2010 to February 2011
- Client relations
- Office administration and accounting
- Event organizing
Promotional Model, Bundaberg Rum, Austraila
January 2007 to July 2008
- Spokesperson and brand ambassador
Promotional Model, Ice Break, Drinks Australia
January 2007 to July 2008
- Spokesperson and event organizer
Somerset College, Australia
January 2008 to July 2008
- Internship with a year 3 Private School classroom in Australia
- maintained a positive working environment with co-workers, and mentor Teacher
Aerobics Instructor at Wilfrid Laurier University
September 2002 to April 2005
Additional Points of Pride
- Miss Canada, Beauty of the World (represented Canada in China for the month of May 2010)
Heavily involved in Press Conferences and numerous interviews.
- Miss Canada International Runner-up, Miss Canada International Photogenic (2009-2010)
- Member of the Ontario/Australia Teacher’s Association
- Completed 10 Marathon Races around the world, including the New York City Marathon 2010.
- Laurier University DONS (responsible for first year students)
- Executive Member of Alpha Omega Sorority